Certificate in Wedding Planning
Enrol in the most hands-on, comprehensive Wedding Planning course available!
If you love the romance of weddings and enjoy the challenge of planning every tiny detail, this course will equip you with the knowledge to have a successful career as a wedding planner. With our Certificate in Wedding Planning you’ll be ready to start your own business, work for a bridal consultancy or at a wedding venue.
- Gain a qualification to add to your CV
- Clear overview of all elements of the big day
- Understand how to set up and successfully run your business
- Based on the accredited course offered by the New Zealand Association of Wedding and Event Planning
This course is designed for
- Aspiring Wedding Planners
- Event planners wanting to add weddings to their portfolio
- Brides-to-be looking to save money and make their big day perfect
This course covers ten modules
- Traditions, etiquette and an introduction to the wedding planning industry
- Location and ceremony, the cast and crew
- Catering, flowers and decorations
- Music, entertainment and transportation
- Photographer/videographer, invitations, gifts and preparing a budget
- Working with wedding suppliers
- The Big Day
- Client consultations and the psychology of a bride
- Wedding marketing 101 and starting your own business
- Finance and pricing your services, contracts and insurance
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $995 + GST or $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a Certificate in Wedding Planning.
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Course Level: 4
What our students say
★★★★★ "Ever since I planned my own weddings, I have dreamed of making Wedding Planning a career. But until I started this course, I had no idea how much more I needed to learn to work as a professional. The course is preparing me working with clients and I am excited about completing and being able to plan my first wedding for a couple." Jenny Connelly.
★★★★★ "I am learning so much as a student and it makes a difference to be able to study at any time of the day and from anywhere. My Tutor is always there to help me when I need her, but I love that I can connect with other students in my class via the virtual campus too." Rose Lee