ABKN1030 – Certificate in MYOB AccountRight
Get a Certificate in MYOB with our self-paced online course!
This intermediate level accredited online certificate covers a broad range of AccountRight features. Learn to manage business accounts as you work through the course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions and completing the practical exercises.
Learn how to use MYOB, and FAST. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Includes a free one month trial version of MYOB to complete the course
- Gain 10 CPD hours and get a Certificate in MYOB
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and qualified accountants and accredited by MYOB
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Our tutors are MYOB experts
- This course has been reviewed by the Institute of Certified New Zealand Bookkeepers.
You’ll learn to
- Get up and running properly with MYOB and set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Access resources and additional support
• Small to medium sized businesses
• Anyone who wants to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
• Anyone who wants to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Course Reviewed by ICNZB
Investment: $395 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Course Level: 4
This course covers the following
ABKN308 – Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
ABKN310 – Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN312 – Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN311 – Banking with MYOB AccountRight
ABKN314 – Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN316 – Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN317 – Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN319 – MYOB AccountRight Assessment
★★★★★ “Excellent course. I am really pleased with this course. My tutor was excellent and responsive. I am looking forward to complete the Dilpoma in MYOB. Tutor response is amazing, love the fixed free interest payments. Great tutors, and the courses are so easy to follow. Thanks a lot Career Academy.” – Nauleo Fifita
★★★★★ “The course is very well organised. Each step is well explained. Videos are very useful. It explains the content of the course better.
Rating 10/10” – Pritika Devi