ADMN1016 – Diploma in Payroll Management
Gain a Diploma to match your experience, and become a Certified Payroll Practitioner!
Gain the Payroll knowledge you need to stand out from the crowd with our accredited Diploma in Payroll. This advanced online course takes approximately 200 hours to complete and combines six qualifications into one. It will further enhance your payroll skills, enabling you to pursue a career in the payroll sector as a Payroll Manager or Senior Payroll Officer.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate – with an endorsed course on your CV, your career in payroll will get the boost it needs!
- Learn the fundamentals of payroll legislation, payroll software and administration as well as the key aspects of personnel management, and successful leadership
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace and receive unlimited tutor support
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with skills and knowledge in the Payroll field
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Duration: 200 hours. Maximum of twelve months
Career Academy Level: 6
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
This course is designed for: Individuals seeking or currently in a payroll position wanting to move into a senior role or those hoping to hit the ground running in a new career in payroll.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Payroll is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Our Diploma in Payroll Management
Introduction to Payroll
- ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- ADMN150 – Understanding Key New Zealand Business Legislation
- ABKN294 – Xero Payroll Assessment
Certificate in Xero Payroll
- ABKN219 – Introduction to Xero Online
- ABKN200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
- ABKN182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
- ABKN107 – New Employees & Leave Request with Xero
- ABKN179 – Pay Templates in Xero
- ABKN178 – Pay Runs in Xero
- ABKN183 – Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
- ABKN145 – Filing Obligations Using Xero
Certificate in MYOB Payroll
- ABKN332 – Installing MYOB Payroll & Introduction
- ABKN323 – Setting up an MYOB Payroll File
- ABKN324 – Setting up Employee Pay Details
- ABKN325 – Preparing & Processing Pays with MYOB
- ABKN326 – Managing Leave with MYOB
- ABKN327 – Preparing Payroll Reports with MYOB
- ABKN328 – MYOB Payroll Assessment
Certificate in Personnel Management & HR
- MGTG114 – Human behaviour
- MGTG150 – Workplace Communications Skill
- ADMN127 – Workplace Health and Safety
- MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
- MGTG136 – Recruitment
- MGTG142 – Staff Training
- MGTG149 – Work Teams
- MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
- MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
- MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting
Certificate in Budgeting & Financial Management
- ABKN202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals – Accounting Basics
- ABKN152 – General Journal
- ABKN153 – General Ledger & The Trial Balance
- ABKN218 – Depreciation
- ABKN106 – Adjusting Entries
- ABKN146 – Financial Statements
- ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- ABKN189 – Financial Statement Analysis
Certificate in Leadership & Team Building
- MGTG118 – Introduction to Leadership
- MGTG121 – Leadership Qualities
- MGTG116 – Interpersonal Relationships
- MGTG105 – Communication Skills
- MGTG144 – Team Building
- MGTG143 – Systematic and Lateral Thinking
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!