ABKN1022 – Certificate in Xero Accounting
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST!
Gain an intermediate level of knowledge and learn how to use Xero to manage your own business accounts or your client’s accounts. This course will set you up with a strong understanding and practical knowledge of Xero to advance your business or career. You will gain a Certificate in Xero, another frequent request of employers. Work through the course in your own time, following our easy step-by-step instructions in less than 10 hours.
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Become confident and savvy with Xero, learning essential skills to perform intermediate accounting functions
- Learn to do it yourself and save money on accounting fees!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace, in your own time.
- Receive an industry accredited Certificate in Xero Accounting – now a requirement in most accounting positions
- Gain 15 Continuing Professional Development hours
- Receive comprehensive support from our expert Xero tutors
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 15 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
This course is designed for
- Business owners or managers
- Individuals seeking a certificate in Xero accounting software
- Job seekers wanting to add a certificate to their CV
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $395 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Assessments: 9 modules. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Duration: 15 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
Course Level: 4
ABKN219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKN130 – Xero Chart of Accounts
ABKN136 – Managing Contacts with Xero
ABKN198 – Xero Sales, Invoices, Quotes and Inventory
ABKN220 – Xero Purchases and Bills
ABKN174 – Xero Bank Reconciliation and Managing Accounts
ABKN194 – Xero Reporting Overview
ABKN216 – Xero and Payroll Add-ons
ABKN292 – Certificate in Xero Assessment
Course Reviewed by ICNZB