ADMN1015 – Certificate in Business Administration
Get an accredited qualification to match your experience!
Become a certified business administrator with our accredited online course and get that job or promotion. Learn practical skills that will enable you to work confidently in the administrative field. This course is endorsed by the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- With an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you! Gain the skills to become a Business Administrator
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in the Administration field
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
Potential Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Administration graduates often gain employment in small to medium-sized businesses within New Zealand. Upon completion of this course, you may be able to apply for jobs such as:
- Business Administrator
- Administrative Assistant
- Administration Officer
- Personal Assistant
- Health Administrator
The availability of administration-related roles in New Zealand is expected to increase resulting in 5,000+ job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for administration roles is between $37,000 to $55,000 per year.
This online course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Assessment: 11 modules / 11 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement from The Career Academy.
Course Level: 4
This course consists of eleven modules
ADMG154 – Effective Business Communication
ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
ADMG148 – Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
CITG126 – Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
ADMN127 – Workplace Health and Safety
ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
ABKN217 – Accounting with MYOB
ABKN103 – Accounting with Xero
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Our partnership with AAPNZ provides you with the opportunity to become a member once you complete this course so you can launch your administration career with confidence. We also recommend you complete the Diploma in Business Administration if you want advanced administration skills.