ABKN1021 – Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Gain the practical skills required to secure an accounts position!
Become certified in accounts payable and receivable with our online course. You’ll cover the basics including working with spread sheets, account reconciliations and processing invoices. This course will help you improve your career prospects and take on a relevant role in the accounts field.
- Increase your job prospects and earning potential
- Become certified in accounts payable and receivable
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Endorsed by The AAPNZ
This course is designed for
- Anyone who would like to work in an accounts payable and/or receivable role
- Business owners who would like to manage their own invoices and save money on an accountant
- Those currently working in accounts who want to gain skills and a certificate
★★★★★ “Convenient and fits around my schedule and the job I presently do. Means I can still manage home and 4 teenagers developing into men and be the wife and mother I still feel I need to be. A lot cheaper too than Polytechnic.” Sherilee Wilkinson
★★★★★ “I’m enjoying the course and I’ve found it has been very useful for my career, in-fact I’ve even already gotten a job from what I’ve learnt in the course.” Mairi Miller
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Assessments: 4 modules / 4 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Duration: 20- 40 hours (approximately 10 hours per module). Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
Course Level: 4
Four comprehensive lessons
ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
ABKN103 – Accounting with Xero