ADMN1009 – Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and boost your career!
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, GST, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Centre
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate
- Complete in your own time with unlimited support from our expert tutors
Endorsed by AAPNZ
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
Follow this certificate course with the Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator and member of CAANZ.
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and become a certified Accounts Administrator.
Pathway opportunities: On successful completion of this certificate, complete our Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator and member of CAANZ.
Course Level: 4
Covering 14 modules
- ABKN202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKN152 – General Journal
- ABKN153 – General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- ABKN218 – Depreciation
- ABKN106 – Adjusting Entries
- ABKN146 – Financial Statements
- ABKN217 – Accounting with MYOB
- ABKN103 – Accounting with Xero
- ABKN133 – Understanding GST
- ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
- CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
What our students say
★★★★★ “I personally found this course really beneficial in the fact that it has helped me with understanding my role as Credit Controller & Accounts Receivable Administrator at Ballance Agri-Nutrients & Altum.” Deejay Apihai
★★★★★ “As soon as I added this course into my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job!“ Keiko Nishimi.