Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Get a Certificate to match your experience and boost your career!
Upskill and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in accounts, administration, GST, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
- Get up to six months access to Xero included with your course
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
- Access Xero’s official advisor certification
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE course curriculum now:
- Get that promotion & become a Certified Accounts Administrator
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate – with an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Accounts Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you!
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
- Get access to The Career Center – get a FREE CV Review & job tips to help you succeed
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
Duration: Approximately 140 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification:Upon successful completion, receive Xero’s official advisor certification in addition to your course qualification.
Pathway opportunities: Follow this certificate course with the Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians.
Course Level: 4
or from $25 a week on an interest free payment plan
Covering the following modules
- ABKN202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKN152 – General Journal
- ABKN153 – General Ledger and the Trial Balance
- ABKN218 – Depreciation
- ABKN106 – Adjusting Entries
- ABKN146 – Financial Statements
- ABKN217 – Accounting with MYOB
- ABKN103 – Accounting with Xero
- ABKN133 – Understanding GST
- ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
- CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
- CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
This Course Includes
Receive Unlimited Support From Experienced Professionals
Our tutors at The Career Academy are industry experts who are passionate about helping students succeed. Students receive unlimited tutor support via phone and email.
Jessica (Administration Tutor)
I made a decision to diversify my skillset and jumped on the Career Academy medical reception course. From the very beginning I knew I had the support network I needed to succeed in this course. The tutors are available for any questions and give helpful feedback. I have especially appreciated the help of Jessica Duiker who has encouraged me to continue to do the best I can with each assessment. Studying at home during COVID19 has been a great use of my downtime. I'll come out of this with a fresh new qualification and ready to get back into the workforce.
Melissa (Administration Tutor)
Melissa was very helpful in answering my questions . This course suits my circumstances and the value for money is resonable.
Becky (Administration Tutor)
It was wonderful experience studied with career academy.I admire both Jessica Duiker and Becky caulfield.They have done amazing job.Really helpful and check each and every part of assessment.I really appreciate Becky caulfield's participation by replying back to even in student discussion.Also, help desk (receptionist) is admirable for their quick responses.Well done team!!
Louise (Administration Tutor)
I am loving my course so far it has alot more content than i thought it would the assinments are challenging the tutors have been great (louise) gives great feedback and lets you know on areas you need to improve on or have done well on overall i am very happy with the course
Want to know more about this course?
Complete this form & learn about:
Pricing and payment options
Compare other related courses
Receive a FREE course consultation
Everything you need to know before enrolling!