ADMN1011 – Certificate in Accounts Administration & Payroll
Become a Certified Accounts Administrator and boost your career!
Up your practical knowledge and stand out from the crowd with our intermediate online course. You’ll gain skills in accounting, GST, Xero, payroll, Microsoft Excel and much more.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Centre
- Gain an industry and employer recognised certificate
- Complete in your own time with unlimited support from our expert tutors
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn – get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
- Job seekers who desire an accounts administrator or payroll position
- Employees in administrative or reception roles looking for a promotion
- Anyone with work experience but no formal qualification
Follow this certificate course with the Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching.
Investment: $995 + GST from only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Students generally complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement and become a certified Accounts Administrator.
Pathway opportunities: On successful completion of this certificate, complete our Diploma in Accounting to become a Senior Accounts Administrator and member of the Association of Accounting Technicians.
Course Level: 4
Covering the following modules
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- General Journal
- General Ledger & the Trial Balance
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
- Effective Business Communication
- Producing Business Documents
- Organise Meetings
- Time Management, Ethics & Professionalism
- Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
This course also includes
★★★★★ “I personally found this course really beneficial in the fact that it has helped me with understanding my role as Credit Controller & Accounts Receivable Administrator at Ballance Agri-Nutrients & Altum.” Deejay Apihai
★★★★★ “As soon as I added this course into my CV, I was invited for a job interview and got the job!“ Keiko Nishimi