ABKN1047 – Taxation Toolkit for Accountants
Do you prepare tax and/or GST returns for clients? Need a refresher?
This course is specifically designed for accountants and will give you the skills to prepare income tax returns for both individuals and companies. It provides you with the essential tools for income tax, GST and FBT and will help your clients minimise their tax liabilities.
- Gain 50 CPD hours or 50 CE Points
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Organisation
- Get a FREE 12-month membership with the Accountants and Tax Agents Institute of New Zealand (ATAINZ) valued at over $500 (You must be a Registered Tax Agent to validate your membership.)
- Gain access to our Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks, including the Foundations of New Zealand Taxation Law
- Developed by leading New Zealand tax experts
- Receive one-on-one unlimited tutor support
This course is designed for
- Accountants who require CPD hours
- Junior accountants wanting to up-skill in tax
- People who have worked in a corporate environment and looking to return or move to chartered accountancy
- Those returning to accounting after spending time overseas
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take approximately 100 hours. Most people complete the course over 10 weeks (ie. 10 hours per week) but you will have six months to finish the course.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
About the course developers This course has been developed by experts in accounting within The Career Academy team.
Career Academy Level: 4
ABKN318 – Tax Fundamentals – Introduction
ABKN320 – Tax Fundamentals – Income & Deductions
ABKN321 – Tax Fundamentals – Tax Calculation & Return Preparation
ABKN133 – Understanding GST
ABKN218 – Depreciation
ABKN188 – Fringe Benefit Tax
ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ABKN111 – Company Taxation
ABKN104 – Look Through Companies
ABKN177 – Maximise Tax Deductions
★★★★★ “Always been attended to properly and I get clear explanations everytime I ask.” – Maria Rosario
★★★★★ “I found you online and I was really happy to see support for someone wanting help with the practicalities of starting out in business. It was really good news for me and it gave me the confidence to take the first step. The value of the course is that it gets one into the IRD website for further answers. I have enjoyed it. Thank you.” – Charles Spillhaus