ABKN1047 – Taxation Toolkit for Accountants
Do you prepare tax and/or GST returns for clients? Need a refresher?
This course is specifically designed for accountants and will give you the skills to prepare income tax returns for both individuals and companies. It provides you with the essential tools for income tax, GST and FBT and will help your clients minimise their tax liabilities.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain 50 CPD hours or 50 CE Points
- Gain access to our Wheelers eLibrary with over 50 textbooks, including the Foundations of New Zealand Taxation Law
- Developed by leading New Zealand tax experts
- Receive one-on-one unlimited tutor support
This course is designed for
- Accountants who require CPD hours
- Junior accountants wanting to up-skill in tax
- People who have worked in a corporate environment and looking to return or move to chartered accountancy
- Those returning to accounting after spending time overseas
ABKN318 – Tax Fundamentals – Introduction
ABKN320 – Tax Fundamentals – Income & Deductions
ABKN321 – Tax Fundamentals – Tax Calculation & Return Preparation
ABKN133 – Understanding GST
ABKN218 – Depreciation
ABKN188 – Fringe Benefit Tax
ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ABKN111 – Company Taxation
ABKN104 – Look Through Companies
ABKN177 – Maximise Tax Deductions
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take approximately 100 hours. Most people complete the course over 10 weeks (ie. 10 hours per week) but you will have six months to finish the course.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
About the course developers This course has been developed by experts in accounting within The Career Academy team.
Career Academy Level: 4
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!