Up skill and Learn Xero and Xero Payroll, Fast!The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
ABKN1016 – Certificate in Xero Payroll
Gain a Certificate in Xero Payroll and get payroll right the first time!
Learn to use the Xero Payroll module with our online course. You’ll learn to connect your payroll to your accounting system, saving time and stress managing your payroll and PAYE returns.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain 10 CPD hours upon completion of the course
- Increase your competence and skills and become Xero Payroll Confident
- Gain employment and improve your career prospects
- Become your own payroll administrator and save money on payroll fees
- Developed and Delivered by Xero Certified Professionals
- Get up to six months access to Xero included with your course.
- Developed & delivered by an Accredited training Centre – International Association of Bookkeepers & International Association of Accounting Professionals
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate
- The Career Academy is a Xero Education Partner with Xero Learn
Investment: $395 + GST or from only $25 a week on our interest FREE payment plan! Click here to get started now.
Assessments: 8 modules. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Duration: 10 hours, study at your own pace!
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
Course Level: 4
Certificate information: Receive a Career Academy Certificate in Xero Payroll
Projected Career Outcomes
The Career Academy’s Xero courses enable students to gain practical knowledge and skills to work in a range of roles from Accounting & Bookkeeping through to Administration & Management. Being certified in Xero can lead to a broad range of career opportunities and can act as a great pathway to further qualifications. Some of the careers that it can lead you towards include:
- Assistant Accountant
- Payroll Officer
- Accounts Manager
- Finance Advisor
The availability of bookkeeping and accounting-related roles in New Zealand is expected to increase resulting in over 5,000 job openings over the next 5 years. The salary range for bookkeepers and accountants is between $40,000 – $70,000 per year.
This course is designed for
- Small Business owners or anyone who manages the payroll function within a business
- Accountants or Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Individuals currently in a payroll type role wanting to up skill, and who would like to gain a Certificate in Xero
This course covers eight modules
ABKN219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKN200 – Setting Up Xero Payroll
ABKN182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
ABKN107 – New Employees & Leave Requests With Xero
ABKN179 – Pay Templates in Xero
ABKN178 – Pay Runs in Xero
ABKN183 – Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
ABKN145 – Filing Obligations Using Xero
ABKN294 – Xero Payroll Assessment
Download a FREE course guide!