ABKN1020 – Introduction to Accounting
Want to learn accounting?
Start your new career with our easy introductory accounting course. You’ll gain a general understanding of accounting with a focus on core concepts and basic skills that will teach you the fundamentals of accounting. You will learn to interpret financial statements, undertake financial analysis, cash flow, budgeting and forecasting techniques. Study at your own pace, at a time that suits you with our flexible online learning.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Understand accounting under different business structures: company, partnership, sole trader.
- Understand, analyse and interpret a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement.
- Forecast business revenues and expenses.
- Analyse the profitability and efficiency of your business.
- What is Accounting?
- Transactions and Definitions
- Accounts and Definitions
- Accounting for Transactions
- Accounts and Financial Statements
- Introduction to GST
- Business Types and Structures
Investment: $395 + GST or from only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Duration: 8 – 10 hours.
Start date: Get instant access to your course
Delivery: Online – you will have 6 months to complete your course.
Pathway opportunities: We highly recommend you consider our Certificate in Accounting
Course Level: 3
Download a FREE course guide!
Fill in this form to discover where The Career Academy can take you!