Certificate in MYOB AccountRight & MYOB Payroll
Save $100 by combining two MYOB courses!
This course combines the Certificate in MYOB AccountRight and the Certificate in MYOB Payroll for only $690, saving you $100! Choose to pay $25 a week interest free!
Please note: MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain a MYOB accredited Certificate
- Become MYOB Payroll Certified
- This course has been approved by the CPD Certification Service – gain 20 continuing professional development (CPD) hours upon successful completion of this course
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Organisation
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- This course has been reviewed by the New Zealand Bookkeepers Association
You’ll learn to
- Get up and running properly with MYOB and set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Access resources and additional support
This course is for
- Small business owners or anyone who manages payroll
- Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Anyone wanting to up skill and gain a MYOB qualification
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $690 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Payroll.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Course Level: 4
Covers the following modules
- ABKN323 – Installing MYOB Payroll & Introduction
- ABKN323 – Setting up an MYOB Payroll File
- ABKN324 – Setting up Employee Pay Details
- ABKN325 – Preparing & Processing Pays with MYOB
- ABKN326 – Managing Leave with MYOB
- ABKN327 – Preparing Payroll Reports with MYOB
- ABKN328 – MYOB Payroll Assessment
This course covers the following
ABKN308 – Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
ABKN310 – Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN312 – Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN311 – Banking with MYOB AccountRight
ABKN314 – Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN316 – Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN317 – Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
ABKN319 – MYOB AccountRight Assessment