ABKN1018 – Industry Accredited Certificate in MYOB Essentials
Learn to unlock the full potential of MYOB!
Make sure you’re getting the most from MYOB Essentials. Learn how to set up your business with this accredited online course learning easy to use accounting software. You’ll become an expert at finding your way around and will gain tips and tricks to give your business an edge.
Work through our accredited course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions. Become MYOB Certified today!
All courses include:
- Receive a free one month trial version of MYOB to complete your course
- Easily manage payroll and staff leave and keep on top of GST
- Become MYOB Certified upon completion of this course
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and New Zealand qualified accountants
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
- Small businesses and sole traders
- Anyone who wants to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
- Anyone who wants to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
ABKN163 – Introduction to MYOB Essentials
ABKN14 – Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB Essentials
ABKN134 – Managing Contacts with MYOB Essentials
ABKN170 – Managing Items with MYOB Essentials
ABKN197 – Managing Sales in MYOB Essentials
ABKN116 – Managing Bills with MYOB Essentials
ABKN195 – Managing Reports in MYOB Essentials
ABKN307 – MYOB Essentials Assessment
We are proud to be partnered with MYOB
What our students say
★★★★★ “A very well organized and conceived course. By following the course materials, I was able to learn and build on the concepts with minimal questions. I would have no troubles recommending this course.” –Chris Chung
★★★★★ “I found the course very easy to follow and enjoyed completing the course successfully. Many thanks to my tutor for her assistance.” – Pat Dean
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Course Level: 4
You’ll learn to
- Get up and running properly with MYOB Essentials and set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Use MYOB Essentials Payroll and process PAYG
- Access resources and additional support
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.