ANCN1015 – Dog Care, Psychology & Training Bundle
Are you passionate about dogs? Do you want to learn about dog care, behaviour & training?
Learn to teach dogs good behaviour habits that will last a lifetime. Understanding man’s best friend is vital for responsible owners and anyone working with dogs. This two part bundle will first teach you all about the care and preventative health requirements of canines, and then go further in depth about why dogs think they way that they do, and the foundational theories that we can use to train them. You will also have access to video tutorials created by Sarah Whitehead, which will show you how to teach a puppy or adult dog essential obedience commands.
Whether you are a responsible dog owner, you want to enter the dog care industry, or you already work in a dog care related business; this course will provide you with essential knowledge to improve your ability to care for and train canines.
Save over $250 by purchasing this bundle!
- Describe the basic care of dogs, including nutrition, exercise, hygiene, and preventative health care
- Gain an understanding of the common diseases of dogs
- Explore the behavioural development of puppies
- Learn the basic concepts behind dog training, and how they can apply to different situations.
★★★★★ “I enjoyed the course and have found it very beneficial. I decided to enrol with The Career Academy because I wanted to study in my own time and they were offering the course I was looking for and being affordable to undertake. Excellent.” Robyn Lewis
★★★★★ “I really enjoyed this course. It was easy to follow. The content was extremely interesting and it was well set out. I have recommended this course to other people. I would love to move on to do something more in dog psychology.” – Donna Mackinnon
Investment: $840 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: 19 modules / 19 assignments. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 200 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week. Enrol today and start when you are ready.
Access Time: You have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Course Level: 6
This course is designed for
- People who want to work in dog training or animal daycare
- Responsible dog owners
- People who want to work in the dog care industry
Dog Care modules
1. Introduction to Dog Care
2. Canine Biology
3. Dog Health Part 1
4. Dog Health Part 2 -Illnesses and Treatments
5. Exploring Dog Breeds
7. Dog Behaviour and Training
9. Other Dog Services
Dog Psych & Training modules
1. Nature and Scope of Canine Psychology
2. Canine Senses
3. Understanding Natural Canine Behaviour
4. Canine Behavioural Development
5. Canine Behavioural Disorders
6. Basic Dog Training
7. Dog Obedience Training
8. Controlling a Dogs Movement
9. Training Working Dogs