ADMN1001 – Certificate in Health & Safety
Learn the best ways to build safety policies into your organisation
Keep up to date with the changing legislative requirements. This qualification has been designed for a number of different industries. The course covers the most recent legislative changes and general health and safety skills and knowledge required by all industries.
- Gain a certificate in Workplace Health & Safety
- Gain a clearer understanding of key health and safety principles and practices
- Gain knowledge and practical skills in identifying hazards, participating in health and safety, reporting and recording incidents, preventing and managing discomfort, pain and injury, manual handling and emergency preparedness
- Understand the requirements of Health & Safety legislation and what your company needs to do to comply
★★★★★ “I found the Health & Safety course informative, fun and very valuable. The tutor engaged my interest and played to my learning style. I would highly recommend this if you want to get away from hum drum droll courses and really benefit and enjoy your learning!” – Erin Smith
Who should enrol?
Administrators, receptionists, health and safety coordinators, team leaders, health and safety committee members and representatives or anyone wishing to extend their knowledge and skills into health and safety. If you want to move into an OHS practitioner role, or you are responsible for workplace health and safety in your current role, this programme will provide a solid foundation of skills.
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. 8-10 hours. Easy!
Delivery and support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email. You will also have access to an online study group support, allowing you to work in small groups with students who are sharing the same experience.
Access Time: This course must be completed within 6 months.
Course Level: 4
This course covers two modules
ADMN127 – Workplace Health and Safety
ADMN115 – First Aid and Medical Emergencies
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Explain why health and safety is important in an office work environment
- Ergonomically set up your computer workstation and minimise injuries while using it
- Identify and manage common workplace health and safety hazards
- Know where to go to get additional information