ADMN1017 – Certificate in Microsoft Word & Data Entry
Learn to get the most out of Microsoft Word with our online training course!
Developed by a Microsoft expert and presented in plain language, the Certificate in Word & Data Entry will give you a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of Microsoft word and help you improve your data entry skills. Learn about keyboarding basics and how to compile data, verify its accuracy, and organise it.
Gain a certificate to demonstrate your skills for that new job, pay rise or promotion and complete a FREE speed typing test to verify your competency.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Increase your data entry skills and learn how to type efficiently
- Learning online allows you to study anytime, at home or the office
- Receive full tutor support to help you succeed
- Developed by a highly qualified Microsoft Word expert
- Apply document-processing techniques to manage larger documents
- Understand how to perform a mail merge to create personalised letters
- Complete a FREE typing speed test – test your typing speed
- We are members of NZTech
Investment: $295 + GST or from only $25 per week on an interest FREE payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Certification: On successful completion of this Microsoft Excel training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: 10 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Course Level: 4
Covering the following modules
- CITG127 – Introduction to Microsoft Word
- ADMG160 – Office Ergonomics and Data Entry
- ADMG128 – Office Organisation and Procedures
★★★★★ “I chose to study with Career Academy because I really liked the fact that I could study whenever I wanted as long as assignments were completed when they were due. I also liked that when choosing my course it gave information like what job would best suit each course. The tutors were great, i got a few emails from my tutors checking on my progress which really helped me get back on track. All in all best decision Ive made, so i’ll definitely be back. 🙂” – Tatiana Areora