MGTN1004 – Certificate in Personnel Management and Human Resources
Learn effective HR Management and create great teams!
Human resource management or HR, manages the relationship between people and the organisation they work in. It includes responsibility for recruitment, training programs and staff performance. Our 100 hour online course covers key HR legislation, communication skills, factors that influence workplace conditions and culture, basic supervising cultures, recruitment and induction processes, planning and conducting staff training and much more. FREE 12-month membership to HRINZ!
All courses include:
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to HRINZ valued at $425!
- Improve your career prospects
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Learn about Payroll and essential NZ Employment Legislation – termination of Employment, rewards, remuneration and performance
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- Our online course can be completed anywhere, at anytime
What our students say
★★★★★ “Excellent overall.” – Imrana Mohib
★★★★ “The content was relevant and useful. The learning objectives for each topic were clear and the tutor was knowledgeable.” – Shanna Claydon
Membership to HRINZ on completion!
Investment: $995 + GST or from only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan
Assessments: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Career Academy Level: 4
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
About the developers: This course has been developed by experienced HR practitioners.
This course covers ten modules
MGTG114 – Human Behaviour
MGTG150 – Workplace Communication Skills
MGTG127 – Workplace Health and Safety
MGTG106 – Controlling Operations
MGTG139 – Recruitment
MGTG142 – Staff Training
MGTG149 – Work Teams
MGTG135 – Positive Discipline
MGTG112 – Grievances and Complaints
MGTG130 – Monitoring and Reporting