ADMN1018 – Certificate in Payroll Administration – Xero Stream
Become a Payroll Officer!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time, with special focus on Xero Payroll. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
Get Qualified & Earn more. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
This course is designed for
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll
- Those looking to upskill in their current admin position
- People who use Xero Payroll and want to learn more
A free demo version of Payroll Software is provided in order for you to successfully complete this course. The software may not be compatible with Apple software. Please check with one of our friendly student advisors on: 0800 342 829
Investment: $595 + GST from only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Duration: 18 – 20 hours total. Start when you enrol.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Prerequisites: There are no conditions that need to be met for you to start this course.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Course Level: 4
Covering ten topics
ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ABKN219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKN200 – Setting up Xero Payroll
ABKN182 – Managing Payroll Items with Xero
ABKN107 – New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
ABKN179 – Pay Templates in Xero
ABKN178 – Pay Runs in Xero
ABKN183 – Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
ABKN145 – Filing Obligations Using Xero
ABKN294 – Xero Payroll Assessment