ABKN1036 – Certificate in MYOB Payroll
Become a MYOB Payroll Administrator and get payroll right the first time!
This accredited online course will help you set up MYOB Payroll, connect your payroll to your accounting system and save time managing payroll and PAYE returns. Get an accredited qualification today!
- Gain a MYOB accredited Certificate
- Become MYOB Payroll Certified
- Gain 10 CPD hours upon successful completion of this course
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Organisation
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
This course is for
- Small business owners or anyone who manages payroll
- Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Anyone wanting to up skill and gain an MYOB qualification
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $395 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Payroll.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page, MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Course Level: 4
Covers the following modules
- ABKN323 – Installing MYOB Payroll & Introduction
- ABKN323 – Setting up an MYOB Payroll File
- ABKN324 – Setting up Employee Pay Details
- ABKN325 – Preparing & Processing Pays with MYOB
- ABKN326 – Managing Leave with MYOB
- ABKN327 – Preparing Payroll Reports with MYOB
- ABKN328 – MYOB Payroll Assessment