CITN1008 – Certificate in HTML & CSS
Develop a new skill and build your own website!
This course will help you promote your business or build your personal brand by introducing you to the most popular web development platforms. You’ll learn HTML skills, discover how to plan and design a basic website and understand how to attract an audience.
All courses include:
- Understand website design and how to attract an audience
- Gain HTML and CSS Skills
- Learn to add images, layouts and links to web pages
- Confidently present your web page in a professional layout
- Build and test your own website
- Brought to you by members of NZTech
Who should study this?
- Anyone who wants to build or improve their own website
- Future web developers and designers
- Those seeking a career in IT
About the Developer – Robert Pearce
Developed by Member of The IWA
Investment: $495 + GST or just $25 a month with our interest free payment plan
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 90 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in nine weeks.
Course Level: 4
Covering nine modules
- Getting started with HTML
- Links & Images
- Adding design with CSS
- More on CSS Selectors
- Page Layouts
- Designing a website
- Building and Testing a Website
- Shipping your code
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.