MGTN1015-1 – Business Management Pathway
Plan for success – we’ll show you how to start your business!
Learn how to develop a business plan and set up the right business structure in just 16 weeks. You’ll gain an understanding of financial reporting and taxation requirements, grasp the principles of marketing and social media, and find out what assistance may be available for your small business. This online course is ideal for those starting a small business. Includes the Start Your Own Business program to help kickstart your career.
- Gain essential skills to start or manage a small business
- Supported by Xero and MYOB
- Developed by successful business owners
- Receive one-to-one mentoring from an expert business coach
This course is designed for
- Those looking to start their own business
- People wanting to improve their job prospects in a current role
- Those looking to run an already existing business successfully
- Students already running a business and wanting to improve on profit, networking and projections.
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
★★★★★ “The course is very interesting and can see how I could apply the knowledge even if I wasn’t managing a business.The tutors do an excellent job as I can ask them questions and they reply quickly. Thanks so much!!” – George Hewetson
Investment: $2250 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan. Get started now by clicking here.
Assessment: Assignments, case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: Approximately 200 hours ideally completing one module per week at approximately 10 hours
Access time: We allow up to 6 months access to this course.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
About the developers and tutors: This course has been developed by business owners who have launched, and currently manage several successful businesses.
Course Level: 6
Business Management Covers
- ABKN202 – Accounting and Bookkeeping Fundamentals
- ABKN146 – Financial Statements
- ABKN133 – Understanding GST
- ABKN151 – Fundamentals of Income Tax
- ADMN150 – Understanding Key New Zealand Business Legislation
- ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
- MGTG129 – Marketing and Social Media
- ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting & Cashflow Management
- ABKN189 – Financial Statement Analysis
- ABKN103 – Accounting with Xero
- ABKN217 – Accounting with MYOB
Start Your Own Business Covers
ABKN201 – Starting Up
ABKN186 – Preparing your Business Plan
ABKN129 – Marketing and Social Media
ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
ABKN185 – Planning for Profit
ABKN214 – Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ABKN133 – Understanding GST
ABKN189 – Financial Statement Analysis
Receive one to one mentoring with an expert Business Coach