ABKN1015 – Advanced Certificate in Xero Accounting
Get advanced Xero skills!
Stand out with the crowd with this certificate on your CV! Learn advanced Xero accounting skills with this accredited online course such as managing your business accounts, interpreting extracted information (reports) and how to make the most of a cloud accounting solution.
Learn how to use Xero, and FAST. Download a FREE info pack now:
- Increase your Xero knowledge and add an advanced certificate to your CV
- Receive support by phone or email from our expert tutors
- Developed and Delivered by Xero Certified Professionals
- Study at your own pace
- Developed by members of CPA Australia and members of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA) – gain 15 CPD hours on completion
- This course has been reviewed by the Institute of Certified New Zealand Bookkeepers.
- The content of this course has been certified by the CPD Certification Service. Gain 15 CPD hours on completion! Click here to view the certificate.
This course is designed for
- People who already have basic to intermediate knowledge of Xero
- Individuals seeking a higher level certificate in Xero
- Employers looking to up skill members of staff
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Course Reviewed by ICNZB
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan. Click here to get started now.
Assessments: 10 modules. Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Duration: 15 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone
Course Level: 4
ABKN219 – Introduction to Xero Online
ABKN190 – Bank and GST Reconciliation with Xero
ABKN108 – Aged Receivables & Payables in Xero
ABKN148 – Managing Fixed Assets with Xero
ABKN120 – Budgeting with Xero
ABKG221 – Tracking Categories in Xero
ABKN192 – Report Preparation and Analysis in Xero
ABKN139 – Customising Templates in Xero
ABKN157 – How to Make the Most of Xero
ABKN293 – Advanced Certificate in Xero Assessment
★★★★★ “I have had a great experience with Career Academy. The course materials was easy to understand and follow, the tutors were really helpful and provided great feedback on all my assessments as well with any queries I had. I would highly recommend the Diploma of Xero course to anyone who is looking at up skilling their knowledge in Payroll or Managing Accounts” – Barbara Oto
★★★★★ “I chose The Career Academy because it has the courses that I need to up skill and to secure employment. The courses that I have done so far, have been great. The information is set out well and there is lots of information. The tutors are brilliant. I will be doing more study later on this year and are looking forward to learning more skills with The Career Academy.” – Debra Sawyer
★★★★★ “Very comprehensive course. Help was available when I needed it and the assessments were clear and easy to follow. Excellent.” – Georgios Papaioannou