ABKN105 – Assessment of Competence
Become a professional AAT Bookkeeper with The Career Academy!
AAT is the world’s leading professional body for accounting technicians, with over 140,000 members worldwide. Gaining the professional AAT Bookkeeper status (AATQB) with The Career Academy gives you the opportunity to provide qualified bookkeeping services to support businesses of all sizes! Your membership of AAT gives your clients the confidence that you meet AAT’s renowned international standards.
- Receive a FREE 12 month membership to the prestigious AAT organisation
- Access to exclusive online resources – including industry-leading e-learning modules, podcasts, blogs, videos, webinars, articles and forums
- CPD resources to keep your skills fresh – including a CPD Interactive hub
- Add the letters AATQB after your name once you’re a member!
- Flexible online study – work at your own pace in your own time
- Accreditation, Certification & Qualification details: Our course has been accredited by the New Zealand Bookkeepers Association. You will also gain membership to the Association of Accounting Technicians. These are both internationally recognised credentials, respected and valued by employers
This is designed for:
- Those who want to work from home
- Job seekers wanting to upskill in the bookkeeping industry
- Bookkeepers who want to become certified
- Entrepreneurs looking to start their own bookkeeping business
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: one 50 question quiz, drawing on all aspects of bookkeeping.
Access Time: you will have access to this course for up to 1 month until you complete.
Delivery: this course is delivered online only.
Course level: 4
Comprehensive quiz made up of 50 questions, including multi-choice, missing words, drag and drop, true and false, and matching options. This quiz is designed to test your level of bookkeeping competence, and on completion you will be eligible to apply for AATQB Membership through The Career Academy.
This course is recognised by the Association of Accounting Technicians
Get a FREE 12 month membership to AAT!