Wednesday 14th of August
Auckland CBD (location to be confirmed)
11am to 3pm
Finishing your course is a huge milestone, and we think it should be celebrated appropriately. The Career Academy will be an amazing opportunity to celebrate your achievement in style. You’ll meet your fellow graduates, celebrate exceptional students at The Career Academy Awards (and maybe even get one yourself), and can meet your tutors in person so that they can say thank you for the hard work you’ve been doing.
At the Career Academy graduation you will receive:
- A copy of your Course Certificate* professionally printed on high-quality paper for display, and a copy of your academic transcript.
- Drinks and nibbles.
- An invaluable opportunity to network with your fellow students.
You can buy your tickets now, plus as many +1’s as you want to bring. Tickets are $50 each, and will include a hard copy of your certificate and academic transcript presented to you on completion.
- *To be eligible to be awarded your certificate during the event any remaining balance must be paid off before July 31st.
- Should a graduating student have a remaining balance on a payment plan by 31st July, no certificate will be presented during graduation. They will instead receive a professional transcript of their course and once the remaining balance has been paid in full they will then receive their professional hard copy certificate in the post.
- ** Every graduating student may bring one +1 at no charge, any other additional guests must purchase a ticket at the stated ticket price.
- If a student would like to cancel their Graduation registration and not attend the event, they must email the cancellation request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 30 days prior to the Graduation event date.
- The Graduation date is the date publicly advertised to all students.
- You must have successfully completed your course by 31st July 2019 to attend the August 2019 graduation. Otherwise you will need to attend the 2020 Graduation.