Wedding Planning Business Pathway
Successfully start your own wedding planning business with our help
If you love the romance of weddings and enjoy the challenge of planning every tiny detail, this course will equip you with the knowledge to have a successful career as a wedding planner. With our Certificate in Wedding Planning Pathway you'll be ready to start your own business.
- Gain insight into how to plan and manage a wedding event from industry experts.
- Understand how to set up and successfully run your business.
- Receive expert advice from Fiona Clark with her incredible program.
- Receive a FREE 12 month membership to the Auckland Chamber of Commerce valued $350
Founder and Director of BreakThrough Business Solutions, and has built a strong company with
an excellent reputation for achieving client results. She is a leading and sought after business growth specialist, coach and consultant, a regular contributor to business magazines, has been a facilitator and trainer for the Auckland Chamber of Commerce, speaker for the International Coach Federation Conference, NZ Facilitator for TetraMap® and Key Note Speaker.
She's worked with more than 150 clients – sole traders, start ups, established SMEs, multi-million dollar organisations – helping them to apply globally renowned strategies and tailored to leverage their business.
1. Traditions, etiquette and an introduction to the wedding planning industry
2. Location and ceremony, the cast and crew
3. Catering, flowers and decorations
4. Music, entertainment and transportation
5. Photographer/videographer, invitations, gifts and preparing a budget
6. Working with wedding suppliers
7. The Big Day
8. Client consultations and the psychology of a bride
9. Wedding marketing 101 and starting your own business
10. Finance and pricing your services, contracts and insurance
The Fast Track Start Up Program™
1. Business and Strategy – The Power of Planning
2. The Systems for Success
3. The Secret to Sales… for the Non-Salesperson
4. Mastering the Art of Marketing
5. Building Your Winning Network
6. Ramping Up your Business, without Ramping Up your Hours
Investment: $1995 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 16 modules / 16 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Accreditation: The Career Academy has worked in partnership with The New Zealand Academy of Wedding & Event Planning and prepared this course based on their expertise.
Duration: 160 Hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access time: We allow up to 12 months access to this course.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Course Level: 6
What our students say:
★★★★★ "Ever since I planned my own weddings, I have dreamed of making Wedding Planning a career. But until I started this course, I had no idea how much more I needed to learn to work as a professional." - Jenny Connelly