- Gain 50 CPD hours or 50 CE Points
- Developed and delivered by an Approved Training Organisation
- Get a FREE 12-month membership with the Accountants and Tax Agents Institute of New Zealand (ATAINZ) valued at over $500*
- Get a FREE eBook valued at $100
- Developed by leading New Zealand tax experts
- Receive one-on-one unlimited tutor support
*You must be a Registered Tax Agent to validate your membership.
This course is designed for:
- Accountants who require CPD hours
- Junior accountants wanting to up-skill in tax
- People who have worked in a corporate environment and looking to return or move to chartered accountancy
- Those returning to accounting after spending time overseas
This course includes the following modules*:
- Introduction to taxation
- Goods and services tax
- Assessable income and allowable deductions
- Depreciation, provisional tax and penalties
- Fringe benefit tax
- Dividends and imputations credits
- Maximise tax deductions
- Look Through Companies
Enrol today and receive a FREE eTax Book valued at $100!
Foundations of New Zealand Taxation Law provides a clear and concise introduction to the policy, principles and practice underpinning New Zealand’s complex taxation system. In addition to covering all of the key areas in income tax and GST law, the text includes useful introductory chapters on tax policy and the legal framework that forms the basis our tax system in New Zealand.
Receive this ebook with our compliments when you enrol in this course.
CPD/CE Hours: 50
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take approximately 100 hours. Most people complete the course over 10 weeks (ie. 10 hours per week) but you will have six months to finish the course.
Career Academy Level: 4
What our students say:
★★★★★ "Always been attended to properly and I get clear explanations everytime I ask." - Maria Rosario
★★★★★ "I found you online and I was really happy to see support for someone wanting help with the practicalities of starting out in business. It was really good news for me and it gave me the confidence to take the first step. The value of the course is that it gets one into the IRD website for further answers. I have enjoyed it. Thank you." - Charles Spillhaus
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Detailed module overview:
Introduction to taxation Goods and services tax Assessable income and allowable deductions Depreciation, provisional tax and penalties
Goods and services tax Assessable income and allowable deductions Depreciation, provisional tax and penalties
Assessable income and allowable deductions Depreciation, provisional tax and penalties
Depreciation, provisional tax and penalties
Fringe benefit tax Dividends and imputations credits Practical Payroll and PAYE Maximise tax deductions
Dividends and imputations credits Practical Payroll and PAYE Maximise tax deductions
Practical Payroll and PAYE Maximise tax deductions