ABKN1027 – Industry Accredited Diploma in MYOB
Gain a recognised qualification and become a MYOB expert!
There are three accredited courses which make up the this accredited online diploma: Certificate in MYOB AccountRight, Certificate in MYOB Essentials and Certificate in MYOB Payroll. Each qualification builds on the knowledge learned previously and courses are designed so you can learn at your own pace.
All courses include:
- Gain an accredited Diploma in MYOB to add to your CV
- Includes access to MYOB Accounting and Payroll software to complete the course
- Receive comprehensive tutor support from MYOB experts
- Complete your studies online, at your own pace
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Centre
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: Approximately 40 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Software requirements: You will receive complimentary access to MYOB Accounting and Payroll software to complete this course.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Diploma in MYOB and will be a certified MYOB user. We are a MYOB Approved Education Partner.
About the course developers: The Career Academy have developed this qualification in consultation with MYOB.
Minimum System Requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page (MYOB Accountright does not work with Apple Computers).
Course Level: 6
- ABKN308 – Setup & Introduction for MYOB AccountRight
- ABNK310 – Chart of Accounts in MYOB AccountRight
- ABNK312 – Contacts in MYOB AccountRight
- ABKN311 – Banking with MYOB AccountRight
- ABKN314 – Inventory, Quotes & Invoicing in MYOB AccountRight
- ABKN316 – Receive Payments & Pay Bills in MYOB AccountRight
- ABKN317 – Bank Reconciliation & Reporting in MYOB AccountRight
- ABKN319 – MYOB AccountRight Assessment
- ABKN163 – Introduction to MYOB Essentials
- ABKN114 – Chart of Accounts & Banking with MYOB Essentials
- ABKN134 – Managing Contacts with MYOB Essentials
- ABKN170 – Managing Items with MYOB Essentials
- ABKN197 – Managing Sales in MYOB Essentials
- ABKN116 – Managing Bills with MYOB Essentials
- ABKN195 – Managing Reports in MYOB Essentials
- ABKN307 – MYOB Essentials Assessment
- ABKN322 – Installing MYOB Payroll & Introduction
- ABKN323 – Setting up an MYOB Payroll File
- ABKN324 – Setting up Employee Pay Details
- ABKN325 – Preparing & Processing Pays with MYOB
- ABKN326 – Managing Leave with MYOB
- ABKN327 – Preparing Payroll Reports with MYOB\
- ABKN328 – MYOB Payroll Assessment
MYOB Official Test
- Complete the MYOB Approved Test
Officially accredited by MYOB
What our students say:
★★★★★ “The tutors are very knowledgeable and the course itself is useful as it taught me how to use the MYOB diploma.” – Marna Phillipson
★★★★★ “I love this course and having the online instruction videos is a major bonus as I can play them over and over again if I am still not sure. You are great. Thank you for quick response to my questions as well.”– Liza Serfontein
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.