Certificate in MYOB AccountRight
Gain confidence in MYOB!
This intermediate level accredited online certificate covers AccountRight and AccountEdge, with a module on MYOB Payroll. Learn to manage business accounts as you work through the course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions and completing the practical exercises.
- Includes a free one month trial version of MYOB to complete the course
- Covers both MYOB AccountRight and AccountEdge
- Includes a module on MYOB Payroll
- Gain 10 CPD hours and get a Certificate in MYOB
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and qualified accountants and accredited by MYOB
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Our tutors are MYOB experts
You'll learn to
- Get up and running properly with MYOB and set up initial customer records
- Process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Use MYOB Payroll
- Access resources and additional support
• Small to medium sized businesses
• Anyone who wants to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
• Anyone who wants to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
Complimentary eBook valued at $75
Understanding Accounting Principles - 2nd Edition. This book is an abridged version of the Australian Master Bookkeepers Guide - 4th Edition, with additional updates. It is designed not only to assist accounting students, but also for students who may not necessarily be studying a business or commerce degree but need to study an accountancy unit as part of their course and require an overview of accountancy principles.
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Accredited by MYOB
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Delivery: Online. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the course.
Assessment: Submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
About the course developers and tutors: The Career Academy has developed this course in conjunction with MYOB.
Minimum system requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page
Please note: MYOB Accountright is not currently compatible with Apple products.
Course Level: 4
★★★★★ "Excellent course. I am really pleased with this course. My tutor was excellent and responsive. I am looking forward to complete the Dilpoma in MYOB. Tutor response is amazing, love the fixed free interest payments. Great tutors, and the courses are so easy to follow. Thanks a lot Career Academy." - Nauleo Fifita
★★★★★ "The course is very well organised. Each step is well explained. Videos are very useful. It explains the content of the course better.
Rating 10/10" - Pritika Devi