FIN218 Pass Workshop
We’ll help you pass FIN218!
Our PASS Workshop will cover important technical topics and discuss likely exam questions. You’ll learn exam techniques such as how to use your time effectively, pinpointing key words, identifying what exam markers will be looking for and how to properly structure your answers. You’ll also be given time to complete a practice exam which will be supplied by experienced facilitators.
All courses include:
- Developed and delivered by an NZICA Approved Training Organisation
- Structured face-to-face, interactive and practical workshops to help you pass
- Receive exam tips & techniques and practice questions which are very similar to the actual exam*
- You will receive a comprehensive course summary index that is very useful in collating your critical file
- Work through a variety of technical questions and receive feedback
Duration: 6 hours (9am to 3pm).
Auckland – Saturday 25th August
Wellington – Sunday 26th August
8-9 Spaces Left
Christchurch – Saturday 25th August
8-9 Spaces Left
*Our practice exam questions are written by qualified accountants with experience in writing and marking earlier versions of the CA Program. With a similar format to the actual exam, the practice exam questions will give you a practice run to assess your preparation for the final exam.
The PASS Workshop will cover important technical topics, likely exam questions and examination techniques such as time management, pinpointing key words and identifying what exam markers will be looking for and how to structure your answers.
Our Students Say
★★★★★ “Dan knew his stuff and was very helpful pointing out key areas that people often struggle with.”
★★★★★ “I can’t say that any of what I was taught in the workshop wasn’t beneficial to me. I liked the face to face interactions and group work.”