Need to meet your CPD Ethics requirement?
Complete this course online, anywhere anytime with an Approved Training Organisation. Our practical, interactive online Ethics Certification course is designed to help raise the awareness of ethical accounting issues.
- Gain 4 CPD hours upon completion of this course
- Complete online, anywhere, anytime
- Increases awareness of ethical accounting issues
- Receive a certificate of completion in Ethics
The objectives of the Ethics Certification is to
- Develop an awareness of the role of ethics in our community, societies and workplace
- Understand the role of accountants in relation to ethics
- Review the latest CAANZ Code of Ethics
- Develop skills in applying ethical decision making processes
- Analyse a number of ethical issues and dilemmas
The Ethics Certification is developed and delivered by highly qualified CAANZ chartered accountants involved in the development and delivery of professional accounting programmes.
The Ethics Certification covers the following topics:
The role of ethics in Accounting
CAANZ Code of Ethics
Ethical Problem Solving Models
Solving Ethical Examples & Dilemmas
Ethical Scenario Analysis
Delivery: Online, self paced via our online education platform
What participants say
★★★★★ "The course was easy to understand." - Stephen Vuksich
★★★★★ "Awesome course. Everything was just great. An excellent ethics refresher for Accountants. Rita Jacob, CA. Manager – Finance & Contracts. PVC Innovation & Enterprise, AUT University" - Rita Jacob
Investment: for CAANZ Members: $295 + GST