Diploma in Interior Design
Start your career with our Diploma!
Good design enhances life and is a visual language, communicating subtle or overt messages to the end user. Accredited by the Interior Design Institute, this course will teach you everything you need to know about Interior Design. You’ll learn to use your flair and creativity, while using technical and practical skills to translate your ideas into reality.
- Understand interior design and start an exciting new hobby or career
- Start your own interior design business and become your own boss
- Get a Diploma and receive unlimited support from our experienced tutors
- Accredited by the Interior Design Institute
This course covers the following
- The visual language of design
- The history of architecture and design
- Design styles – analysing spaces
- Spatial planning
- Light and lighting
- Colour – the most pivotal design element
- Interior finishes – walls, floors and ceilings
- Textiles and fabrics for the home
- Furniture, art and accessories
- Fulfilling your client’s vision
- Communicating accurately
- Setting up your business
What students say
★★★★★ "This course gave me the flexibility, the training I wanted and so much more. I found the modules well rounded and easy to understand and the assignments really put the concepts into practice." - Julie Teale
★★★★★ "I enjoyed the course immensely. I found it easy to download and submit assignments and the tutors were wonderful with helpful pointers on assignments and with replies to questions. I loved this course as it worked into my busy lifestyle and yet was still hugely informative on the history and aspects of design. I felt like I have learnt a world of knowledge through this course and would highly recommend it to anyone interested in an Interior Design career. I’m currently working on my first small project and can't wait to pursue my career." - Caitlin D'Emmerez De Charmoy
Investment: $1295+ GST or only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: 12 interactive assessments
Duration: 24 weeks. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module every two weeks.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months before you complete.
About the tutors: This course is written and tutored by experienced designers, who will take you on a fascinating journey as you learn to observe and appreciate every aspect of interior design.
Course Level: 6
Accredited by The Interior Design Institute