Diploma in Business
Improve your performance and prepare for success!
Learn practical accounting, management, marketing and IT skills to take your career to the next level. Stand out from the crowd with leadership skills that will help you build an effective team, manage projects and convert website visits to leads.
The flexibility of online learning lets you fit study around your work commitments.
Course content includes
Module 1: Practical Accounting
- Accounting fundamentals
- Accounting principles
- Accounting practices
- Management accounting
- Advanced Xero
Module 2: Management Essentials
- Management fundamentals
- Leadership and team building
- Staff recruitment, selection and induction
- Managing projects
- Budgeting and financial management
- Workplace health and safety
Module 3: Information Technology for Business
- Introduction to business computing
- Business computing and the internet
- Using Microsoft Word to produce and edit documents
- Essential skills in Microsoft Excel, including creating and using spreadsheets
- Microsoft Outlook – setting up an email address and managing your email mailbox
Module 4: Sales & Marketing
- Sales fundamentals
- Sales skills
- Understanding the marketing mix
- Marketing Psychology
- Digital Marketing
- Gain a Diploma in Business
- Learn a broad range of business disciplines valuable for your professional development
- Flexible online learning lets you chose the time and pace of your study
- Receive comprehensive tutor support
- Receive a FREE Accounting text book, Practical Accounting Guide, to help you complete this professional qualification
What our students say
★★★★★ “Love the work it is challenging and inspiring and the tutors have been helpful! Appreciate their feedback after assignments are returned and they return assignments and feedback quickly it is brilliant. Thank you!" - Cassie-Lee Evans
Investment: $2,450 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: You have 12 months to complete this course (ie. one module every three months). Approximately 500 hours.
Career Academy Level: 6
About the course developers: The course developers have over 10 years experience in developing and delivering courses for New Zealand Polytechnics and Universities.