Diploma in Digital Photography
Take your camera off auto and start taking exceptional images today!
Have a career as a professional freelance photographer, or take your hobby to the next level and create amazing photographic memories. Whether you want to take portraits, shoot the landscape or start building a portfolio, this comprehensive course, by some of the best working photographers including the great George Seper, will help you get there. You’ll learn to use your equipment, about lighting and retouching, how to construct a professional portfolio and how to get work.
- Become your own boss by learning the skills to be a professional photographer
- Understand your equipment and how to use it
- You'll learn the whole photographic process, from shooting to editing
- Construct a professional portfolio and sell your photographs
- Get a Diploma and receive support from our experienced tutors
This course covers the following
- Camera and lenses
- Shutters, aperture, ISO and their relationships
- Exposure and metering
- The film and digital process
- Light and colour
- How to take better photos
- Equipment and software
- Retouching, resolution and printing
- The studio
- How to construct a professional portfolio
- Photo agents, picture agencies - how to get work and keep it
Investment: $1295 + GST or only $25 on an interest FREE payment plan!
Assessments: 12 interactive assessments
Duration: 240 hours over 24 weeks. Learn at your own pace, but most students complete 10 hours per week over 24 weeks. This will enable you to completing one module every 2 weeks. Enrol online now and start when you are ready.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months before you complete.
Course Level: 6
What our students say
★★★★★ "Student Support were brilliant and were quick to answer my queries. The course covers the technical side of photography as well. I am amazed at how much I have learnt!" - Myra Bayly.
★★★★★ "The tutors always return assignments promptly with very helpful responses and information. A professional opinion on your photographs is an excellent learning tool." - Gavin Nethery
★★★★★ "Before completing my Diploma in Photography, I was not confident at all with the photos I took and certainly didn’t believe I could make money off taking photos. Since completing this course I have established myself and I am getting a steady flow of work from kids & family portraiture, weddings, corporate events and selling fine art prints." - Simon Everiss