Gain more confidence with new skills. We've helped hundreds of students get promoted!
ADMN1008 - Diploma in Business Administration
Take the next step towards a management role!
This advanced course builds on the practical administration skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Administration or Certificate in Reception & Office Support. You’ll learn to plan and review administration systems, manage payroll services and handle meetings and conferences. Study online, from home or the office, at whatever time suits your schedule.
- Gain a qualification and prepare for managerial and top-tier administrative roles
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- This online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that fits your schedule
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Proudly endorsed by the AAPNZ
- Power up your CV - this course is endorsed by the Association of Administration Professionals New Zealand (AAPNZ). Get a FREE 12-month membership to AAPNZ valued at $150!
This course is designed for
Individuals seeking or currently in an administration role wanting to move into a senior position.
What our students say
★★★★★ "A very well organized and conceived course. By following the course materials, I was able to learn & build on the concepts with minimal questions. I would have no troubles recommending this course." Chris Chung
★★★★★ "Nothing could be improved. This course is so easy to work through from home at your own pace. Tutors are quick to provide any assistance or feedback. Excellent!" Melissa Edge
★★★★★ "I liked being able to do the course at my own pace online and receiving feedback from the tutors was great" - Diane Pomana
Investment: $1,795 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 300 hours. ideally studying 10 hours per week over 30 weeks.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 12 months before you complete.
Prerequisites: Some administration experience.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Course Level: 6
This course covers five modules