Certificate in Word & Data Entry
Learn to get the most out of Microsoft Word & Excel
Developed by a Microsoft expert and presented in plain language, the Certificate in Word & Data Entry will give you a sound knowledge of the fundamentals of Microsoft word and help you improve your data entry skills. Learn about keyboarding basics and how to compile data, verify its accuracy, and organize it.
Gain a certificate to demonstrate your skills for that new job, pay rise or promotion and complete a FREE speed typing test to verify your competency.
- Increase your data entry skills and learn how to type efficiently
- Learning online allows you to study anytime, at home or the office
- Receive full tutor support to help you succeed
- Developed by a highly qualified Microsoft Word expert
- Apply document-processing techniques to manage larger documents
- Understand how to perform a mail merge to create personalised letters
- Complete a FREE typing speed test – test your typing speed
- We are members of NZTech
Covering the following modules
CITG127 - Introduction to Microsoft Word
ADMG160 - Office Ergonomics & Data Entry
This course has been developed by members of IWA
Investment: $145 + GST available on an interest FREE payment plan.
Certification: On successful completion of this Microsoft Excel training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Assessment: After the final module, download a copy of the Microsoft Excel Assignment file. Follow the instructions provided in the document and once completed, submit your assessment for marking.
Duration: 10 hours
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Course Level: 4
★★★★★ "The course was very interesting, I enjoyed it a lot." - Phillip Coulter