ANCN1008 - Certificate in Wildlife Management
Discover a career working in wildlife conservation and animal management
This online course is perfect for those who want to work in Wildlife Conservation or Management. Wildlife management includes running parks and reserves, altering and rehabilitating wildlife habitats, pest control, protecting human life and property and managing harvests of wildlife. This course covers it all!
Call a course advisor today! 0800 342 829
- Gain a qualification to add to your CV
- This course is accredited by the IARC
- Learn about a range of different wildlife management techniques
- Understand how to manage wildlife
- Examine a specific wildlife management case of interest to you
- Understand wildlife habitats and their importance to managing wildlife.
- When you complete, we donate 15% to SPCA Auckland who help 1000's of animals every year.
We donate 15% to the SPCA when you complete!
Designed for those
- Who love animals
- People that want to start a career working outside
- With an interest in conservation and animal protection
- Who wish to looking to get involved in environmentalism
- Those with an interest in protecting endangered species.
Meet your tutor
Katie studied the Bachelor of Veterinary Science at university, covering all aspects of animal knowledge from basic animal care, to surgery and training ranging from farm animals to exotic pets. She has had experience in veterinary clinics of all types and has volunteered with a range of animal charities including de-sexing stray dogs in Samoa.
Katie’s pride and joy are her two dogs Oggy and Merlin. She enjoys oil-painting, playing the piano, sewing clothes, reading and playing sports. Katie finds her work at The Career Academy rewarding and enjoys giving feedback and supporting students. Katie enjoys learning from the students as the students learn for themselves.
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: 8 modules / 8 assignments, includes case studies, quizzes, written assessments
Duration: Approximately 100 hours, study at your own pace!
Access Time: You have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery & support: This course is delivered online with tutor support by phone and email.
Course Level: 4
Our students say
★★★★★ "The ability to study courses anywhere on any computer device give great strength and motivation to study anytime. Information in the courses continue to give me the knowledge I need." Aleishia Toneguzzi
★★★★★ "Very helpful tutors and staff. Easy to work through and great to study around my little ones schedule." Robyn Bakewell