Certificate in Website Development
Learn to create and maintain great websites!
Call a course advisor today! 0800 342 829
- Discover how to build websites that don't just look good, but also get traffic and sell goods
- Learn to build and program websites
- Gain useful skills in digital marketing
- Understand the basics of HTML and create your first HTML Page
- Use CSS to create dynamic web page layouts that change depending on browser and display
- Recognise the many different types of HTML links used to navigate a web page and website.
- Be tutored by qualified, experienced and very successful web developers
- Learn how to implement a successful online marketing campaign
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Developed by members of IWA & NZTech
Investment: $1295 + GST or just $25 a month with our interest free payment plan
Duration: 250 hours, 10 hours a week for 25 weeks or study at your own pace!
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Access time: We allow up to 6 months access to this course.
Certification: You will receive a certificate on successful completion of this course.
Course Level: 4
Who should study this?
- Perfect for small business owners and bloggers!
- Improve your digital presence and don't rely on others to create your websites!
- Anyone who wants to build and/or maintain their own website
Our students say:
★★★★★ "The help and direction I have received to get started and to know that if I get stuck that there are tutors available to give a hand to clear up any questions I might have for my subject. I think that it is fantastic that there are expert tutors available to lend their expertise in their fields to newcomers to their chosen field." - Mark Reid
★★★★★ "I found course topics very informative and the tutors were very helpful as well." Carlo Echivarre
- Getting Started
- Page Layout
- Images and Page Weights
- Colour and Style
- Designing a Website
- Building and Testing a Website
- Events and Event Handling
- Dynamic HTML
- Emails, Forms and Form Validation
- Pop Ups and Navigation Menus
- Scope and nature of digital marketing
- The psychology of internet marketing
- Websites, advertising and other applications
- Social media applications
- Capturing and converting customers
- Creating and using online content
- Blogs and newsletters
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)