ADMN1018 - Certificate in Payroll Administration - Xero Stream
Become a Payroll Officer!
Administering a company’s payroll is a critical and demanding function. Our Practical Payroll course will give you an understanding of Payroll and self-assessment. This course clearly explains the essential components of all pay office functions and procedures and will help you get payroll right the first time, with special focus on Xero Payroll. It is an invaluable resource for payroll officers, administrators, business owners and advisers. Gain an accredited certificate.
Call a course advisor today! 0800 342 829
- Gain an employer recognised Certificate in Payroll Administration
- Learn the fundamentals of Payroll legislation, payroll software and administration
- Increase your job prospects or move forward in your career. Gain 10 CPD hours on completion.
- Gain employment as a Payroll administrator, Payroll Officer or Payroll Manager
- FREE 12-month membership with the Global Payroll Association when you complete!
A free demo version of Payroll Software is provided in order for you to successfully complete this course. The software may not be compatible with Apple software. Please check with one of our friendly student advisors on:
0800 342 829
Endorsed by AAPNZ
Covering ten topics
ABKN214 - Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ABKN219 - Introduction to Xero Online
ABKN200 - Setting up Xero Payroll
ABKN182 - Managing Payroll Items with Xero
ABKN107 - New Employees & Leave Requests with Xero
ABKN179 - Pay Templates in Xero
ABKN178 - Pay Runs in Xero
ABKN183 - Payslips & Payroll Reporting with Xero
ABKN145 - Filing Obligations Using Xero
ABKN294 - Xero Payroll Assessment
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
This course is designed for
- Those working or wanting to work in Payroll
- Business owners and managers who want to better understand payroll
- Those looking to upskill in their current admin position
- People who use Xero Payroll and want to learn more
Investment: $595 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: 18 - 20 hours total. Start when you enrol.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months before you complete.
Course Level: 4
Our students say
★★★★★"The course materials were extremely helpful and the design of the course meant it was easy to follow." - Catherine Nightingale
★★★★★"The course covered all aspects of payroll and not just payroll packages. All tutors I dealt with were very helpful. Thank you!"- Sue Gamble
★★★★★ "Course content was really well presented, the tutors were great to contact and help with queries, I really enjoyed the Payroll course." - Andre Henry