Certificate in MYOB Payroll
Become a MYOB Payroll Administrator!
This accredited online course will help you set up MYOB Payroll, connect your payroll to your accounting system and save time managing payroll and PAYE returns. Get an accredited qualification today!
- Gain a MYOB accredited Certificate
- Become MYOB Payroll Certified
- Get a FREE Payroll eBook and hard copy MYOB Payroll manual valued at $150!
- Gain 10 CPD hours upon successful completion of this course
- Developed and delivered by a MYOB Approved Training Organisation
- This course is accredited by ICOES
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
This course is for
- Small business owners or anyone who manages payroll
- Job seekers who desire a payroll position
- Anyone wanting to up skill and gain an MYOB qualification
This course covers the following
- Payroll Administration Fundamentals
- Understanding Key Australian Business Legislation
- Installing MYOB Payroll & Introduction
- Payroll Categories
- Employee Cards & Payroll Information
- Processing Payroll & Termination Pay
- Payroll Liabilities
- Superannuation Funds & Payroll Tax Reporting
This course is accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Developed in conjunction with MYOB
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: Quizzes, assignments and exercises throughout modules 1 and 2, with a practical assessment after module 10 covering modules 3-10. Total of three assignments.
Software requirements: You will be provided with complementary access to MYOB Payroll software to complete this course.
Certification: Receive an accredited MYOB Certificate on successful completion of this course.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8-10 hours.
Minimum System Requirements: Click here to be directed to the MYOB System Requirements Page
Qualification information: Our partnership with MYOB ensures you graduate with essential MYOB Payroll skills to help you in your role or business.
Course Level: 4