ADMN1006 – Certificate in Medical Terminology
Understand medical terminology and get a certificate in only 10 weeks!
This course is designed for people with no or limited medical training, who would like to work in a medical environment. You’ll develop the skills needed to communicate clearly and effectively using medical terminology.
All courses include:
- Understand medical terminology and abbreviations
- Gain a professional certificate recognised by employers
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Increase your chances of a new job or promotion
- Get your foot through the door as a medical professional!
What our students say
★★★★★ “Easy access, being a busy mum it worked well with my schedule. I just want to thank the tutors for taking their time to assess all my work, provide me with information when it was needed and for sharing their knowledge with me in this course.” – Louise Moka
★★★★★ “Thank you so very much to the Career Academy and the tutors for all your support. You have made me achieve my goal. Thank you once again.”
– Samina Mohammed
Ten comprehensive modules
ADMG141 – Scope and Nature of Medical Terminology
ADMG101 – Anatomical Terms and Structures
ADMG123 – Medical Equipment and Procedures
ADMG131 – Pharmacological Terminology
ADMG124 – Musculoskeletal System
ADMG103 – Cardiovascular, Lymphatic and Immune System
ADMG137 – Respiratory and Reproductive Systems
ADMG111 – Digestive and Excretory Systems
ADMG119 – The Skin
ADMG126 – Nervous and Sensory Systems
This course is designed for
- Seeking a position as a receptionist in a medical facility
- Currently working as a medical receptionist, who want to become certified
- Want to explore a popular career in nursing, medical records or medical transcription
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 9 quizzes / 1 assignment
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 100 hours, 10 weeks, submitting one modules per week. To be completed within 6 months.
Course Level: 4
Endorsed by AAPNZ