- Become MYOB Certified upon completion of this course
- Includes a module on MYOB Payroll
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and NZ qualified accountants
- Accredited by MYOB
- Covers both MYOB AccountRight and AccountEdge
This course includes:
- How to get up and running properly with MYOB and set up initial customer records
- How to process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Using MYOB Payroll
- How to access resources and additional support
This accredited online course is specifically designed for:
• Small to medium sized businesses
• Anyone wanting to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
• Anyone wanting to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
Delivery: Online with tutor support. Our course tutors have been trained in MYOB and are experts in the field. Learners will submit a practical assessment which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the entire course.
You will be provided with a FREE one month trial version of MYOB to complete this course.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8 – 10 hours.
Qualification information: On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
Career Academy Level: 3
About the course developers and tutors: We have developed this course in conjunction with MYOB. You can find out more about our course tutors here
What our students say:
"A very well organized and conceived course. By following the course materials, I was able to learn and build on the concepts with minimal questions. I would have no troubles recommending this course." Chris Chung
"I found the course very easy to follow and enjoyed completing the course successfully. Many thanks to my tutor for her assistance." Pat Dean
Investment: $295 + GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.