HPTN1003 – Certificate in Hotel Operations Management
Discover everything you need to know about managing a hotel!
Learn about hotel resort and hospitality management with this interactive online course. The most successful hotel managers have training, experience, networking (industry connections), communication and I.T. skills, personality, creativity, problem solving skills, awareness, attitude and more. From the front desk to building maintenance, this course covers it all!
All courses include:
- Gain employment or progress your career with this professional qualification
- Understand how a hotel operates and learn effective management policies
- Learn to manage hotel reception including customer service and communication
- Learn to manage a variety of hotel food services including room service, bar and restaurant
- Improve the ratings of your current hotel with new knowledge and deeper insight!
- Free membership to the Institute of Hospitality on completion
This course is designed for
- Those working in the industry who want to take a step up the ladder
- Anyone looking to get their foot in the door at a hotel
- Those in the tourism industry looking to improve their CV
- Anyone working in hotel management interested in improving their skills and knowledge
Endorsement and FREE Membership
Receive a FREE membership for the Institute of Hospitality on completion of this course. All of our Tourism and Hospitality courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
Our students say
★★★★★ “I wanted an online course that I could do at my own pace and is affordable.Also, anytime I had a question and clicked the help button, the tutors were very helpful. I really enjoyed this course, thank you for this opportunity and experience!” – Jessica Saunders
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone
Duration: Approximately 10 hours per module. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in nine weeks
Access time: We allow up to 6 months access to this course
Course Level: 4
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
HPTG113 – Scope & Nature of Hotel Management
HPTG119 – Organisation of the Workplace
HPTG126 – Staff Management
HPTG106 – Control Systems in Hotels
HPTG110 – Front Desk Management
HPTG125 – Servicing Rooms & general Cleaning
HPTG105 – Building & Facility Management
HPTG102 – Activities Management
HPTG109 – Food Service in Hotels