HPTN1005 - Certificate in Food & Beverage Management
Work in the food service industry and use your skills anywhere in the world!
This course will help you develop a sound foundation for working in a restaurant, catering or other food service enterprise. You’ll learn everything from kitchen and food management to planning menus, managing staff and waiting skills.
Call a course advisor today! 0800 342 829
- Understand food and nutrition
- Manage the provision of kitchen facilities and the handling of foodstuffs to maximise efficiency, hygiene and service
- Learn to plan menus appropriate for a range of situations
- Manage the provision of both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Learn management skills for catering in a variety of situations
- Be able to manage staff in the food and restaurant industries
- FREE Membership to the Institute of Hospitality on completion
This course is intended for
- Those looking to get into the world of catering or to improve their hosting skills
- Students who want a qualification to prove their skills
- Anyone who wants to start a small food business
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
Receive a FREE membership for the Institute of Hospitality on completion of this course. All of our Tourism and Hospitality courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest FREE payment plan.
Assessments: Includes case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with expert tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 100 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete in 9 weeks.
Access time: We allow up to 6 months access to this course.
Course Level: 4
★★★★★ "I love it" - Rose Nahona