HPTN1001 – Certificate in Event Management
Are you a super-organised multitasker with excellent attention to detail? Become a certified event manager!
Event management is the perfect career choice for multitaskers with exceptional organisational skills, who can move at the speed of light and thrive under pressure! Special event planning can include many types of events, from conferences and sales meetings to gala dinners and awards. Become an event planner with our online course and get started in your exciting new career.
All courses include:
- Gain a Certificate to add to your portfolio
- Clear overview of the most common event types
- Plan your business for success
- Developed by experienced event managers
- Free membership to the Institute of Hospitality on completion
Receive a FREE membership for the Institute of Hospitality on completion of this course. All of our Tourism and Hospitality courses have been officially endorsed by the Institute of Hospitality.
Free membership to the ILEA!
The International Live Events Association has endorsed The Career Academy as an Approved Education Partner. They have accredited our Certificate in Event Management and students receive a 12-month membership to the International Live Events Association on completion of this course.
- HPTG144 – Scope and Nature of Event Management
- HPTG145 – Developing the Concept
- HPTG146 – Physical and Human Resources
- HPTG147 – Project Logistics
- HPTG148 – Marketing an Event
- HPTG149 – Financial Management
- HPTG150 – Risk Management
- HPTG151 – Staging the Event
- HPTG152 – After the Event
Investment: $995 inc GST or only $25 per week on an interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 9 modules / 9 assignments. On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Duration: Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Course Level: 4
This course is perfect for people
- Wishing to start their own special events business
- Working for an event management company
- Working for a conference venue, convention centre or hotel
- Executive PA’s, secretaries and virtual assistants