CITN1001 – Certificate in Business Computing
Gain confidence by learning core computing skills
You’ll gain a sound knowledge of industry best practice in this business computing course. Includes modules on Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
All courses include:
- Gain an industry recognised qualification
- Increase your job prospects and your confidence by learning core computing skills
- Gain an understanding of Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet software
- Developed by qualified experts
This course covers the following five modules
- Introduction to Business Computing & the Internet
- Introduction to Microsoft Word
- Using Microsoft Excel
- Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
- Advanced MS Excel 2016 Module
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 50 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete within five weeks.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Course Level: 4
This course has been developed by members of the International Web Association
What our students say
★★★★★ “I like that the course is online and that you don’t have to attend classes. The tutors are always available online to help.” – Shereen Ali
★★★★★ “The tutors were really helpful. Assignments were marked promptly. I recommend the Certificate in Business Computing course to those who want to get to grips with MS Office Suite. The flexibility to do the assignments when able was tremendous.” – Catherine Horide
★★★★★”My course is very interesting and I learned a lot of things.
The tutor is very helpful all the time .I am glad I choose Career Academy and sure will help me in future.” – Sasty Puncheye