Certificate in Business Computing
Gain confidence with core computing skills
Fill the gaps in your knowledge when it comes to computing in a business environment. You’ll gain a sound knowledge of industry best practice in this business computing course. Includes modules on Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Gain an industry recognised qualification
- Increase your job prospects and your confidence by learning core computing skills
- Gain an understanding of Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Word and Excel spreadsheet software
- Developed by qualified experts
This course covers the following six modules
- Introduction to business computing
- Business computing and the internet
- Using Microsoft Word to produce and edit documents
- Essential skills in Microsoft Powerpoint
- Essential skills in Microsoft Excel including creating and using spreadsheets
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes and written assessments.
Delivery and support: Online with tutor support via email or phone.
Duration: 50 hours. Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete within five weeks.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Course Level: 4
This course has been developed by members of the International Web Association
What our students say
★★★★★ "I like that the course is online and that you don’t have to attend classes. The tutors are always available online to help." - Shereen Ali
★★★★★ "The tutors were really helpful. Assignments were marked promptly. I recommend the Certificate in Business Computing course to those who want to get to grips with MS Office Suite. The flexibility to do the assignments when able was tremendous." - Catherine Horide
★★★★★"My course is very interesting and I learned a lot of things.
The tutor is very helpful all the time .I am glad I choose Career Academy and sure will help me in future." - Sasty Puncheye