ADMN1015 - Certificate in Business Administration
Get a certificate to match your experience!
Get that job or promotion with this certificate which is supported by the Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand (AAPNZ). This online course will help you gain practical skills to prepare you for an administration role. The course will give you the immediate knowledge to work confidently in the administration field. You will learn how to arrange meetings, coordinate business resources and assist with the administrative aspect of an efficient business.
- With an endorsed course on your CV, your career in administration will get the boost it needs!
- Increase your job prospects in Administration, find a new job or upskill in your current role!
- Gain essential skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Flexible online study - work at your own pace in your own time. We can work around you! Gain the skills to become a Business Administrator
- Get ahead of the job market – employers want applicants with experience and knowledge in the Administration field
Potential career outcomes
- Administrative roles such as Office Administrator or Administrative Manager
- Personal or Executive Assistant
This online course is designed for
- Administrators who would like to gain a qualification
- Jobseekers in the administrative field
- Employers who wish to improve the efficiency of the workplace
Our partnership with AAPNZ provides you with the opportunity to become a member once you complete this course so you can launch your administration career with confidence. We also recommend you complete the Diploma in Business Administration if you want advanced administration skills.
Investment: $995 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Assessment: 10 modules / 10 assignments
Duration: Study in your own time, at your own pace. Generally students complete one module per week, with each module taking around 10 hours.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 6 months until you complete.
Qualification Information: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement from The Career Academy.
Course Level: 4
Accredited by ICOES
ICOES, the International Council for Online Educational Standards guarantees you a high standard of content with measurable outcomes from a reputable training organisation. ICOES is the accrediting body that establishes, monitors and continually develops the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
This course consists of 11 modules
ADMG154 - Effective Business Communication
ADMG128 - Office Organisation and Procedures
ADMG148 - Time Management, Ethics and Professionalism
CITG127 - Introduction to Microsoft Word
CITG138 - Using Microsoft Excel
CITG126 - Introduction to Microsoft Powerpoint
ADMN127 - Workplace Health and Safety
ABKN214 - Employment Law & Introduction to Payroll
ADMG114 - Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
ABKN217 - Accounting with MYOB AccountRight
ABKN103 - Accounting with Xero
What our students say:
★★★★★ “I found this course absolutely fantastic to get an understanding of what skills and knowledge was needed for admin type jobs from the basics of microsoft office all the way through to payroll and understanding how to use Xero. The assessments and learning modules were all set out in an easy to read and understand way and the support from the tutors was amazing. Very quick to answer any questions and help with parts I didn’t understand. The course fit in perfectly around my two young children and I am looking forward to studying even more through the Career Academy!” - Melissa Edge