ABKN1021 – Certificate in Accounts Payable and Receivable
Gain the practical skills required to secure an accounts position!
Become certified in accounts payable and receivable with our online course. You’ll cover the basics including working with spread sheets, account reconciliations and processing invoices. This course will help you improve your career prospects and take on a relevant role in the accounts field.
All courses include:
- Increase your job prospects and earning potential
- Become certified in accounts payable and receivable
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
Four comprehensive lessons
ADMG114 – Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable & Cash Management
CITG138 – Using Microsoft Excel
ABKN122 – Budgeting, Forecasting and Cashflow Management
ABKN103 – Accounting with Xero
What our students say
★★★★★ “Convenient and fits around my schedule and the job I presently do. Means I can still manage home and 4 teenagers developing into men and be the wife and mother I still feel I need to be. A lot cheaper too than Polytechnic.” Sherilee Wilkinson
★★★★★ “I’m enjoying the course and I’ve found it has been very useful for my career, in-fact I’ve even already gotten a job from what I’ve learnt in the course.” Mairi Miller
Investment: $495 + GST or only $25 per week with our interest free payment plan.
Duration: 20-40 hours to be completed within 6 months.
Delivery: Online with tutor support via phone and email
Course Level: 4
This course is designed for
- Anyone who would like to work in an accounts payable and/or receivable role
- Business owners who would like to manage their own invoices and save money on an accountant
- Those currently working in accounts who want to gain skills and a certificate
Endorsed by AAPNZ