CAP218 Pass Workshop
Learn from those in the know!
We will help you PASS Capstone and achieve the marks you want in the final exam. Our CAP218 PASS Workshop is delivered by experienced facilitators and members of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand. We were involved in writing the first edition of the NZ Capstone module and assessments!
Our practical, interactive PASS Workshop is applied to the pre-release material/case study and will cover technical topics and discussion of likely exam questions. It will help you analyse the pre-release material and you’ll also receive a study guide with practice Capstone questions. You will also discuss marking rubrics and suggested solutions with experienced CA Program facilitators, who have been involved in developing the first version of Capstone.
- Developed and delivered by members of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Comprehensively analyse and understand the Capstone exam pre-release material
- Receive additional information about the pre-release material, including likely Capstone exam questions.*
- Consolidate your technical knowledge and the activities in the three Capstone Workshops
- Learn from those involved in the development of the first version of the NZ Capstone module and assessments
- Structured face-to-face, interactive and practical workshops
*Our practice exam questions are written by Chartered Accountants who have experience in writing New Zealand Capstone assessments. The sample questions are similar to the actual exam questions and will give you a practice run to assess your preparation for the final Capstone exam.
What our students say
★★★★★ "There were many beneficial things that we covered during the workshop such as reviewing the case information in a group scenario, handouts and facilitator’s insights."
★★★★★ "I enjoyed everything from practicing exam questions and learning exam techniques to great food and discussions with others."
The PASS Workshop covers important technical topics, likely exam questions and examination techniques such as time management, pinpointing key words, identifying what exam markers are looking for and how to structure your answers.
Investment: $295 + GST
Duration: 4 hours
Auckland - Thursday 15th November
Wellington - Friday 16th November
Christchurch - Friday 16th November