- Developed and delivered by members of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Comprehensively analyse and understand the Capstone exam pre-release material
- Receive additional information about the pre-release material, including likely Capstone exam questions.*
- Consolidate your technical knowledge and the activities in the three Capstone Workshops
- Learn from those involved in the development of the first version of the NZ Capstone module and assessments
- Structured face-to-face, interactive and practical workshops
*Our practice exam questions are written by Chartered Accountants who have experience in writing New Zealand Capstone assessments. The sample questions are similar to the actual exam questions and will give you a practice run to assess your preparation for the final Capstone exam.
What our students say:
★★★★★ "There were many beneficial things that we covered during the workshop such as reviewing the case information in a group scenario, handouts and facilitator’s insights."
★★★★★ "I enjoyed everything from practicing exam questions and learning exam techniques to great food and discussions with others."
Limited spaces. Don't miss out. Register today to secure your place.
Duration:6 hours (2 hours online preparation work and 4 hours for the PASS Workshop).You will receive access to the online preparation work one week prior to the PASS Workshop. Workshops are from 9am till 1pm
Locations and Dates:
Auckland - 07-Dec
AUT Auckland City Campus
Wellesley Street East
Wellington - 08-Dec
The Thorndon Hotel
24 Hawkestone St
Christchurch - 08-Dec
The Commodore Airport Hotel Ltd
449 Memorial Avenue
Investment:$295 + GST or $25 a week on our interest free payment plan!