ADMN1010 – Administration Pathway – Reception
Get ahead of the pack to a career in Office Administration and Reception!
This pathway program combines the Certificate in Reception & Office Support and the Diploma in Business Administration giving a wide range of sought-after office and administration skills. Gain the skills that employers are looking for, as well as the knowledge and abilities to advance your career.
All courses include:
- Get qualified and earn more with a new job or promotion
- Gain an employer recognised qualification
- Learn key office and administrative skills
- Increase your earning potential and get ahead
- Gain a practical understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Receive comprehensive tutor support via phone, email and chat
- This online course can be completed anywhere, at a time that fits your schedule
- Work with an experienced tutor and other students to successfully complete your course
- Get a FREE 12-month membership to Association of Administrative Professionals New Zealand valued at $150!
Investment: $2450 + GST or only $25 per week on a payment plan.
Assessments: Case studies, quizzes, written assessments and practical exercises.
Duration: 400 hours over a maximum of eighteen months.
Access Time: You will have access to this course for up to 18 months before you complete.
Qualification: On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
Course Level: 6
Designed by The Career Academy
This Program is unique to The Career Academy and specifically designed for those working or who have worked in an entry through to intermediate level admin role, who wish to gain a formal recognition of their experience, and are looking to advance their career in Office Administration and Reception.
This Pathways Covers Two Comprehensive Courses
Certificate in Reception & Office Support
Learn key office and administrative skills, enabling you to fulfil a reception, administration or office support role. You’ll gain an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and grasp the principles of both verbal and written communication.
Diploma in Business Administration
Whether you’re looking to hone your skills, or to progress to a more senior role, our accredited online course will teach you everything you need to know to advance your administration career.
This advanced course builds on the practical administration skills and knowledge obtained through the Certificate in Business Administration or Certificate in Reception & Office Support. You’ll learn to plan and review administration systems, manage payroll services and handle meetings and conferences. Study online, from home or the office, at whatever time suits your schedule.