- Access to our 0800 Number which will provide you with accounting and tax support for your business
- We will prepare your Annual Financial Statements, Income Tax Returns and submit to Inland Revenue on your behalf
- Receive a FREE subscription to Xero Cashbook and receive business and tax advice to help your business grow
- Access to training material and discounts on selected business courses
- Two FREE accounting eBooks valued at $220 to help you understand the value of accounting and bookkeeping to your business
- Prepare your Annual Financial Statements and Income Tax Returns
- Review GST Returns and reconciliations
- Set you up with a FREE Xero Cashbook Subscription
- Provide Xero Accounts Set up, Training & Support
- Provide tax, accounting and bookkeeping support throughout the year
- At least one business meeting annually
Investment: Starting from just $25 per week.
Daniel Hunt - Senior Accountant
Daniel Hunt is a qualified chartered accountant, business advisor and the founder of The Career Academy. Daniel completed his postgraduate qualifications while working at PriceWaterhouse Coopers. Daniel has been a writer for the new Chartered Accountants Program. He also works closely with the New Zealand Bookkeepers Association. He has significant experience advising on taxation and accounting matters.
Brandon Canasa - Accountant
Brandon is a Bachelor graduate of Business Administration and Accountancy and is a Certified Public Accountant from the Philippines. Prior to moving to New Zealand, he was a tax analyst with a multi-national Oil & Gas Company and an external auditor for a well-known audit firm before that. Brandon is an Accountant at The Career Academy.
Richard Clifton, Chief Financial Officer, CallPlus/Slingshot
“Daniels pleasant personality coupled with his in-depth technical knowledge make him an ideal resource for tackling day to day tax issues as they arise. We have also found that Dan’s work ethic, research skills and professional contacts make him a valuable resource for dealing with complex tax issues and managing one off tax projects."
Gavin Lovett, Director Menu Du Jour
“Daniel and his team are very easy to work with and solutions orientated. They are big enough to get the job done, but small enough to care. Thank you for your professional approach when dealing with our complex tax and accounting issues. You provided timely, accurate and practical accounting and tax advice which has assisted our company greatly.“
We are an Approved Chartered Accounting Practice